Wholesale Terms and Conditions
- Minimum opening order – $150; reorders $60.
- In-house stocking options available starting at $150/year due upfront.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders or backorders.
- All prices are subject to change however, we will send prior notification with new pricing list and effective dates.
- Items are billed at prices in effect at time of shipment.
- In-house stocking clients - stocked items are shipped within 2-3 business days* from receipt of order payment.
- Made to order clients - current lead time is 2 weeks from receipt of order payment.
*Weekends and/or Federal holidays are not considered business days.
- Orders must be paid in full for order processing.
- We do not accept C.O.D. orders.
- We do not offer NET 30 days accounts currently.
- A $35 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
- Forms of payment accepted are credit/debit card, PayPal for Business and check.
- All wholesale clients are required by law to supply a state sales tax certificate.
- Please examine your order upon arrival for any discrepancies.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee in addition to all shipping charges incurred.
- No returns will be accepted without our return authorization (RA) number and must be returned with appropriate packing material.
- Any return shipped and received back to Inflection Point, Holistic Wellness broken because of inadequate packing material will not be credited.
- Standard shipping is USPS or best way. Special routing information must be specified at the time of order or we will ship at our own discretion.
- Customers categorized as a residential delivery will be subject to potential shipping charges as deemed by selected carrier.
- Special handling requests may be subject to an extra charge.
- Our products are handmade and therefore there may be some variation in color, size and finish as well as slight irregularities in the consistency. These are not considered flaws.
- Our candles must be stored between 65-80 degrees Fahrenheit and away from direct sunlight for best use. Inflection Point, Holistic Wellness will not be held responsible for improper storage once the product has left our warehouse.
Each item specific safety precautions can be found directly on product packaging, our website and listed under each product offering in our catalog.
Copyright © 2021, Inflection Point, Holistic Wellness. All Rights Reserved.
By placing an order, the customer agrees to Inflection Point, Holistic Wellness’s terms and conditions.
General Candle Burning Guidelines
Never leave a lit candle unattended. Never handle a lit candle. Vessel surface may be hot. Keep away from flammable objects and fumes. Keep away from children and pets. Do not store in direct sunlight.
Please review the following guidelines to ensure candles remains in the best condition possible:
- Remove crystals and clean off wax prior to burning
- Make sure to always burn candles until the wax pool has reached the edge of the container (approx... 3-4 hours for full size) to maximize burn time.
- Always trim wick to 1/4" before each use