Events & Private Label
Elevate Your Branding
Elevate your branding by gifting or selling your own home scents line today! Brand recognition is one of the most important aspects in scaling your business and we are here to help you do just that! We put YOUR logo on our vegan, eco-friendly products for a discounted rate. Perfect for stores, salons, spas, corporate functions, giveaways and special occasions! The popularity of candles and home scents have always remained consistent over the years. Candles are timeless and people will always need a backup light source. Why not make this essential home item have your logo on it?
We manufacture the products and either deliver them with only a federally required, manufacturing warning label on the bottom so you can add your own labels, or for an extra fee, we will work with you to design your personalized labels ourselves.
For private label, we offer our 7 oz tins in white, black, silver, teal, wine and gold.
Event & Private Label Terms and Conditions
- Minimum opening order for Private Label– $150; reorders $60.
- Minimum quantity order for Events– 8 pcs.
- In-house stocking options available starting at $150/year due upfront.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders or backorders.
- All prices are subject to change however, we will send prior notification with new pricing list and effective dates.
- Items are billed at prices in effect at time of shipment.
- In-house stocking clients - stocked items are shipped within 2-3 business days* from receipt of order payment.
- Made to order clients - current lead time is 2-4 weeks from receipt of order payment depending on availability of materials requested.
*Weekends and/or Federal holidays are not considered business days.
- Orders must be paid in full for order processing.
- We do not accept C.O.D. orders.
- We do not offer NET 30 days accounts currently.
- A $35 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
- Forms of payment accepted are credit/debit card, PayPal for Business and check.
- All Private Label clients are required by law to supply a state sales tax certificate.
- Please examine your order upon arrival for any discrepancies.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee in addition to all shipping charges incurred.
- Any special order* requests cancelled after 48 hours of purchase will incur an additional 10% fee.
- No returns will be accepted without our return authorization (RA) number and must be returned with appropriate packing material.
- Any return shipped and received back to Inflection Point, Holistic Wellness broken because of inadequate packing material will not be credited.
*Any order using materials we are not currently offering in our collections are considered a special order.
- Standard shipping is USPS or best way. Special routing information must be specified at the time of order or we will ship at our own discretion.
- Customers categorized as a residential delivery will be subject to potential shipping charges as deemed by selected carrier.
- Special handling requests may be subject to an extra charge.
- Our products are handmade and therefore there may be some variation in color, size and finish as well as slight irregularities in the consistency. These are not considered flaws.
- Our candles must be stored between 65-80 degrees Fahrenheit and away from direct sunlight for best use. Inflection Point, Holistic Wellness will not be held responsible for improper storage once the product has left our warehouse.
- Our federally required warning labels may not be removed or replaced on any product manufactured by Inflection Point, Holistic Wellness.
- For Special Order Requests Only-Please ensure all details of your special order are correct before making your payment. Any cancellations or changes to your order after 48 hours of receipt of payment will incur a 10% fee in addition to any and all restocking and shipping charges.
Each item specific safety precautions can be found directly on product packaging, our website and listed under each product offering in our catalog.
Copyright © 2021, Inflection Point, Holistic Wellness. All Rights Reserved.
By placing an order, the customer agrees to Inflection Point, Holistic Wellness’s terms and conditions.
General Candle Burning Guidelines
Never leave a lit candle unattended. Never handle a lit candle. Vessel surface may be hot. Keep away from flammable objects and fumes. Keep away from children and pets. Do not store in direct sunlight.
Please review the following guidelines to ensure candles remains in the best condition possible:
- Remove crystals and clean off wax prior to burning
- Make sure to always burn candles until the wax pool has reached the edge of the container (approx... 3-4 hours for full size) to maximize burn time.
- Always trim wick to 1/4" before each use
For questions or special requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org